Regulatory and Compliance Tools from Elsevier
Avoid Violations and Costly Penalties
Virtually every aspect of healthcare is subject to regulatory requirements – requirements that continually grow and change. Compliance with this broad assortment of regulations is an enterprise-wide pursuit that requires not only vigilance, but also comprehension and knowledge of what constitutes appropriate response.
To assure that your organization is up to this critical task, Elsevier provides a variety of regulatory and compliance eLearning and other resources, including:
- HCPro Corporate Compliance eLearning provides the knowledge your staff need to successfully fill their individual responsibilities in key areas of compliance.
- The HCPro HIPAA Privacy and Security Library™ delivers pertinent information on related complex technical rules and their applicability by job role.
- EduCode® Regulatory Essentials:
- Privacy and Confidentiality looks at all aspects of this area of operations, including HIPAA, patient rights and penalties and sanctions for breaches.
- General Compliance Training provides guidance on compliance issues, general documentation requirements and other related topics.
- EduCode® Standards and Guidelines helps learners identify regulatory requirements surrounding documentation.
Contact us today to learn more about regulatory and compliance solutions that help protect your reputation and business.