FY 2016 Changes to CMS Programs Affecting Inpatient Payment: IPPS, MS-DRGs, and Quality Initiatives Webinar Recording
Viewing the recording does not constitute eligibility to receive a CE. Only attendees of the live event are eligible to receive a CE Certificate.
Title: FY 2016 Changes to CMS Programs Affecting Inpatient Payment: IPPS, MS-DRGs, and Quality Initiatives
Original Presentation Date: Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Explain the IPPS changes for FY 2016
- Review any changes and additions to the MS-DRGs, CC and MCC lists and the impact on case mix and coding practices
- Provide an update on CMS Hospital Acquired COnditions (HAC) Reduction Program – refinements to scoring methodology
- Describe the revisions to the Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program and the EHR Incentive program – measurement and payment methodology
- Discuss the impact of changes to the readmissions monitoring program and other provisions of the hospital value-based program, as well as other upcoming new initiatives, such as the bundled payment initiatives
Presenter: Lynn-Marie Wozniak, MS, RHIT
Lynn-Marie Wozniak, MS, RHIT is a Revenue Cycle, Coding and Compliance Content Manager for Elsevier clinical documentation improvement, reimbursement, quality measures, and data analytics. Ms. Wozniak has over 35 years of experience in health information management consulting, research, strategic planning, and policy review and development. She is a recognized expert in patient classification systems, DRG applications, data quality evaluation and case mix data analysis.
Lynn is a past president of NYHIMA, and recipient of AHIMA’s Professional Achievement Award and NYJHIMA Distringuished Member Award. She is currently chair-elect for AHIMA’s Commission on Certification for Health Informatics and Information Management.
Please complete the form below in order to view our webinar: